- Canned Corn 200 g
- Canned Red Beans 400 g
- Bell pepper 1 pc
- Onion 1 pc.
- Chicken fillet 300 g
- Garlic 2 tooth.
- Arugula 8-10 branches
- Mustard 3 tbsp. l
- Honey 2 tbsp. l
- Apple cider vinegar 3 tbsp. l
- Vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Corn, Onion, Pepper, Chicken, Honey, Mustard
- Serving 8 servings
- World Cuisine
Having tried it, all my family members unanimously decided to cook a double portion on the festive table.
The salad has a fresh taste, and the dressing gives it an incredible piquancy and as a result - it is simply impossible to tear yourself away from it, I want to eat more and more.
I am sure that my guests will sort out such a salad in a matter of minutes, I highly recommend preparing it for you too!
1. Cut sweet pepper, onion, garlic and parse the chicken breast into fibers.
2. Add corn and beans to the chopped ingredients, salt to taste.
3. For dressing, mix honey, mustard, vinegar and vegetable oil.
4. Dress the salad and decorate it to your taste.
If desired, you can add arugula to the salad, but since not all my relatives love her, I just decorated the salad with it.
Bon appetit and happy holidays!