- flour 1.5 cups
- baking powder for dough 1 pack (10 gr.)
- salt 1/4 tsp
- 2 eggs
- sugar 0.5 cup
- vegetable oil 0.3 cups
- honey 2 tbsp
- lemon juice 2 tbsp
- lemon zest 1 pc
- rum 2 tbsp
- apples 3 pcs. (300 gr.)
- raisins 0.5 cup
- dried apricots 0.5 cup
- mold butter
- Main Ingredients: Raisin, Dried Apricots, Apple, Rum, Honey
- Portion 6-8
- World Cuisine
Cooking:How to make a pie with apples, raisins and dried apricots.
1. Peel the apples and cut into cubes
2. Pour dried apricots and raisins into two different bowls. Pour them with boiling water and let stand.
3. In a bowl, break the eggs and add sugar to them. Beat with a whisk.
4. Honey mixed with vegetable oil and mix. Pour this mass into a bowl with beaten eggs with sugar. Here we also rub the zest of 1 lemon.
5. From the same lemon, squeeze 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and mix with rum. Add this mixture to the egg-honey mass, constantly stirring with a whisk when added.
6. Mix the flour and baking powder and pour into the egg mixture. Stir thoroughly until smooth (dough).
7. Now we cut the soaked dried apricots and add to the dough along with raisins and cubes of apples. Mix everything.
8. We grease the baking dish with butter and put our resulting dough into it.
9. We send our cake to the oven preheated to 180 ° C for about 45 minutes.
If desired, sprinkle the finished cake with icing sugar. Good appetite.