We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Water 200 ml.
- Salt 1/3 tsp
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Flour 300 gr.
- Dry yeast 1 tsp (no slide)
- Powdered sugar to taste
- Vegetable cooking oil to taste
- Main ingredients: Flour, Yeast dough, Sugar
bowl, spoon, knife, fork, pan
1) Mix the sifted flour with 1 tsp. dry instant yeast without a hill. Pour 200 ml into a separate bowl. warm water, pour 1/3 tsp salt and 2 tsp Sahara. Mix. Pour in flour gradually, pour 2 tbsp at the end. odorless vegetable oil. Knead a soft, elastic, slightly sticky dough. Cover it with cling film and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
2) Roll out the dough into a layer with a thickness of about 1 cm, prick it with a fork and cut into small squares.
3) Fry in warmed vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown, tanned. Remove on paper towels. Sprinkle the slightly cooled pads with small sugar, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, add a little cinnamon or sprinkle with nothing, and serve with jam.