- Kefir 250 ml.
- 2 eggs
- Salt 1/3 tsp
- Flour 160 gr.
- Baking powder 10 gr.
- Chives 1 bunch
- Sausage (sausages) boiled meat 80-100 gr.
- Hard cheese 80 gr.
- Butter 20 gr.
- Main ingredients: Kefir, Flour, Greens
bowl, cutting board, knife, baking dish
1) Filling. Dice the sausage, chop the onion finely, grate the hard cheese on a fine grater. You can use boiled eggs, boiled meat, canned fish, previously draining the liquid, your favorite greens, stewed cabbage, mushrooms, etc.
2) Dough. In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 250 ml. kefir or yogurt, sift 160 gr. flour and 10 gr. baking powder, mix salt with a whisk. Beat with a mixer is not necessary. Then add the prepared filling, mix and pour the dough into the baking dish, pre-lubricating it with butter. Bake in a preheated oven to 180 * C for 25-30 minutes at an average level. Baking dish - 25 cm.
3) Grease the finished pie with butter and can be served. The dough is gorgeous, albeit a budget option.