- pita 1 pc.
- processed cheese 1 pc.
- eggs 2 pcs.
- salt pinch
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Cheese, Bread
- Serving 7 servings
1. Cut the pita bread into strips 20-25 cm long and 5-6 cm wide. I got 7 strips from one pita bread.
2. Cut the cream cheese into 7 parts.
3. Wrap the cheese in pita bread in the form of a triangle.
4. Add a pinch of salt to the eggs and beat with a fork.
5. Heat the pan over medium heat, add vegetable oil.
6. Dip each triangle in the egg and place in the pan.
7. Fry the pita triangles on both sides until golden.
8. Lavash appetizer is very tasty, both hot and cold. Bon Appetit everyone.