- Beijing cabbage 1 head
- Chicken Breast 300 gr.
- Parsley 1 bunch.
- Apple 1 pc
- Garlic 2-3 tooth.
- Lemon juice 1-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Main Ingredients Cabbage, Chicken
bowl, cutting board, knife, spoon, hammer
1) Peking cabbage sorted into leaves. You need to remove only the top sheets, the bottom will not work. It is good to beat off the thickening on the leaf with a hammer, otherwise the leaf will unfold as a result.
2) Finely chop the remaining cabbage.
3) Disassemble the boiled chicken breast into segments or finely chop, finely chop the parsley, peel and cut the apple into small thin slices, pour the apple with lemon juice and mix so that it does not darken.
4) In a bowl, combine the chicken, chopped herbs, apple, garlic, passed through a press, add salt and pepper to taste, season with mayonnaise. Mix. The ingredients for the salad can be varied to your liking.
5) Put 1 tablespoon on the broken sheet lettuce with a slide and wrap in a straw.
6) Cut a thickening from a leaf of cabbage, curl it to form a “rosette”.