- Potato 1 kg
- Chicken broth 400 ml
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Garlic 2 tooth.
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. l
- Dry rosemary 1 tsp
- Dry thyme 1 tsp
- Butter 30 g
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Garlic, Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
1. Add the garlic, thyme, rosemary to the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
2. Onion cut into half rings and fry until soft.
3. Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
4. In a form greased with oil, put the circles of potatoes overlapping each other.
5. Salt and pepper each layer, lay a layer of onion in the middle of the potato layers and lay two more layers of potato on top.
6. Pour potato with broth, filtering it through a sieve.
7. Put a piece of butter on top and send to the oven 190 degrees for 40 minutes, depending on the type of potato and oven. We check readiness with a knife or a toothpick.
Enjoy your meal!