- Potato 700 gr.
- Prunes 200-250 gr.
- Vegetable oil 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Dried garlic to taste
- Main Ingredients Potato
cutting board, knife, brush, baking paper
1) Cut prunes lengthwise into strips. It is advisable to take fleshy prunes, so it’s tastier. Instead of prunes, you can use meat sliced into strips, bell pepper or mushrooms sliced in plates. I cooked like that, it turns out delicious. You can bake meat with mushrooms next to potatoes in a suitable baking sheet.
2) In olive oil add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix. You can add garlic or your favorite spices to the potatoes.
3) Peeled potatoes, put in water so as not to darken. I take it one by one, dry it with a paper towel, if I cut it into two parts, if not large, cut off the edge of the potato so that it can be put in and it does not fall. I do not cut completely from top to bottom. Cross to cross.
4) I grease the potatoes inside and out on all sides with oil, then put the prunes between the slots of the potatoes, first in one direction, then in the opposite. Thus, I act with all the potatoes.
5) I put the potatoes on a baking sheet, pre-covering it with baking paper and sending it to the oven to bake on an average level. The top + bottom mode without convection at a temperature of 180 * C until ready. Sprinkle the finished potatoes with dried garlic.