- Champignon mushrooms 500 gr
- Flour 3 tbsp
- 2 tooth garlic
- Breadcrumbs to taste
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Mushrooms, Flour
- Serving 3 servings
knife, board, plate, pan with high sides or deep fat fryer,
1) Select small mushrooms, wash, cut off the legs (they will no longer be needed), and put the hats on a paper towel.
2) Grate the garlic on a fine grater, put the prepared garlic in a bowl, add flour, salt and gradually add a little water, stirring well with a whisk so that there are no lumps.
3) The batter should turn out as a very thick sour cream and without lumps.
4) Mushroom dipped in batter, then dipped in breadcrumbs.
5) Fry in boiling sunflower oil until golden brown.
6) Put it on a paper towel so that the excess oil is gone.
7) Mushrooms in batter are ready! Enjoy your meal!!!