- Flour 500 g + 50 g per dressing
- Pressed yeast 50 g
- Vegetable oil 50 g
- Sugar 50 g
- Jam, jam or jam 100 g
- Powdered sugar 2 tbsp. l
- Water 250 ml
- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough, Sugar
1. Dissolve sugar in hot water (100 ml).
2. Mix hot water with dissolved sugar with cold water and add yeast, vegetable oil and gradually introduce the sifted flour. Knead the dough.
3. We divide the dough into 3 parts and from each roll a circle 0.6-0.8 cm thick. We cut each circle into 8 segments.
4. On a wide part of each segment we place jam, jam or jam and form a bagel.
5. Put the bagels on a sheet covered with baking paper and oiled.
6. Leave the bagels for proofing for 20-25 minutes and send to the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!