For the test
- flour 300 gr.
- water 200 ml.
- vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- salt 1/2 tsp
- feta cheese 450 gr.
- spinach 300 gr.
- egg yolks 2 pcs.
- water 2 tsp
- sesame seeds 1 tsp
- vegetable oil for greasing dough 8 tbsp
- Main Ingredients Puff Pastry
bowl, spoon, rolling pin, baking paper
1) In sifted flour 200 gr. add 1/2 tsp salt, I will make a deepening and a freeze of 200 ml. water, then add 2 tbsp. odorless vegetable oil. I knead the dough first with a false one, then put it on the table and knead on the table. On the house, it took me another 100 grams. flour. I sprinkle the dough with flour and leave it in a bowl for 20 minutes.
2) In the meantime, prepare the filling. In boiled water I will send 300 gr. spinach for 10 minutes and 450 g of sodium. feta cheese on a coarse grater. I drained the water from spinach, add it to the feta cheese and mix. I do not add salt, as the cheese is already salty, but you can always try and add salt.
3) I divide the dough into three parts, I crush and round each piece. I cover so as not to wind. I roll one part of the dough into a thin layer. I take a cake and stretch the back of my palms as thin as possible, or you can stretch it directly on the table.
4) I divide the layer into 4 parts. I cut off the excess edges. It turns out 4 rectangles of about 27 by 13 cm. I grease the top with vegetable oil. I spread the filling on two opposite edges and wrap it on both sides. Thus, I form all the baking. I collect and cut out the dough. I spread on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Top grease with yolk with water. It took me 2 yolks and 2 tsp. water. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5) I bake in the oven preheated to 180-200 * C until cooked, as they are well browned, then they are ready! You can make preparations and freeze, and cook at a convenient time for you, without even defrosting, but the filling should be ready, for example, boiled chicken, veal, mushrooms, cheese, cherries (other berries or fruits) can be fresh or frozen, etc.
In order for the baking to be crispy, you need to roll out the dough as finely as possible. The more layers you want to see in baking, the longer make the dough rectangle for the rollini.