- potatoes 3-4 medium
- ham 250 grams
- mushrooms 350 grams
- cheese 200 grams
- eggs 4 pcs.
- dressing mayonnaise
- parsley and dill to taste
- olives to taste
- tomato to taste
- cheese plate (toast) to taste
- mayonnaise to taste
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
knife, board, pan for cooking eggs, frying pan for frying mushrooms, dish
Boil potatoes and eggs and cool. Fry mushrooms in vegetable oil, if you want, you can fry with onions. Cut the ham into small cubes, grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Cut the eggs in half. Separately rub the squirrels and yolks on a fine grater. We begin to form a puff salad:
- A layer of potatoes shabby on a coarse grater + mayonnaise net;
- A layer of fried mushrooms;
- A layer of diced ham + mayonnaise mesh;
- A layer of cheese shabby on a coarse grater + mayonnaise net;
- Separately shabby squirrels and yolks are distributed in half - bottom - shabby squirrels, top shabby yolks and begin to decorate the salad.
We make a candle out of cheese, on top with mayonnaise we make an imitation of melted wax. From a tomato we make a candle flame. Around the salad we decorate the salad with greens, olives and finely chopped pieces of tomatoes.
New Year's salad “Candle” with ham, mushrooms and cheese ready! Happy New Year. A more detailed recipe for cooking and decoration on the video.