- fish 800 gr.
- egg white 1 pc.
- bread crumbs 90-100 gr.
- Italian herbs 2/3 tsp
- salt 1/3 tsp
- black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Moyva, Mackerel
bowl, fork, baking paper
1. Clean and wash the fish.
2. In breadcrumbs, in total we need 90-100 gr., Add 1/3 tsp. salt, 2/3 tsp Italian herbs and black pepper to taste. We mix everything.
3. Beat egg white with a fork until light foam.
4. Dip the washed, cleaned and dried fish into protein. Mix.
5. Roll the fish in the prepared breading and put on a grid greased with vegetable oil, or on a baking sheet with parchment. I cooked both, and so, it turns out better on parchment, the fish sticks a little to the grate.
6. We bake in the oven preheated to 180 * C at a level slightly below average, without convection for 20-30 minutes.
Here is such a fish in the end. It is better to eat it in the heat of the heat, while the crust is incredibly crispy and delicious! Over time, the crust of the fish becomes soft, but still remains very tasty.