- Sparkling Water 180 ml
- Flour 350 g (not counting on adding)
- Sugar 1 tbsp. l
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Dry yeast 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. l
- Onion 1 pc.
- Sesame 2 tbsp. l
- Main ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
1. Grind onions.
2. Prepare the dough: to the sifted flour add yeast, sugar, salt, chopped onion, vegetable oil (2 tbsp) and warm sparkling water. Knead the dough.
3. Leave the dough to rest for 30 minutes, covering it with a towel.
4. We divide the dough into 4 parts and roll out the cakes from each.
5. Place the cakes on parchment, greased with oil, allow 20 minutes to distance.
6. Each cake is greased with oil and water (1 tablespoon water + 1 tablespoon vegetable oil), prick the cakes with a fork and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
7. Send to the oven at a temperature of 190 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!