- Chicken liver (boiled) 1 kg
- Boiled eggs 5 pcs.
- Raw eggs 2 pcs.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Starch 1 tbsp. l
- Sour cream 200 g
- Flour 200 g
- Baking soda 1 tsp.
- Greens 1 beam.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp. l
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Main ingredients
- Serving 7 servings
- World cuisine Romanian cuisine
1. Dice the onion and fry until golden in vegetable oil.
2. Grind greens, cut into large pieces boiled eggs, boiled chicken liver.
3. We mix the crushed ingredients, salt, pepper and add starch. Mix.
4. Prepare the dough: mix sour cream with raw eggs, salt, add soda and flour. Mix until smooth.
5. Mix the crushed ingredients with the dough.
6. We send the mass into a baking dish and send it to the oven at a temperature of 180-190 degrees for about 45 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!