- boiled potatoes 300 g
- sardines in oil 150 g
- crab sticks 150 g
- hard cheese 170 g
- green onion 15 g
- boiled eggs 4 pcs.
- mayonnaise to taste
- salt and pepper to taste to taste
- Main ingredients: Sardine, Potato, Cheese
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
ring diameter from a detachable form 18 cm
1. Grate the potatoes on a coarse grater, put them in a ring from a detachable baking dish, draw a net of mayonnaise on top. I have homemade mayonnaise, a link to its preparation in the description below the video.
2. Next, knead the sardines with a fork and lay out the second layer, make a grid of mayonnaise.
3. Cut finely green onions, and lay out 3 layers, a grid of mayonnaise.
4. The squirrels from the eggs are rubbed on a coarse grater and spread 4 layers, on top a grid of mayonnaise.
5. Rub the crab sticks on a coarse grater and lay out the 5th layer, and a mesh of mayonnaise.
6. Next, grate hard cheese on a coarse grater, and put 6 layers of salad, a net of mayonnaise.
7. Final 7 layer, yolks. We knead them with a fork and put them on a salad.
8. Leave the salad to soak for 4-5 hours, sprinkle with dill, and serve.
Enjoy your meal!