- Wheat flour 550 grams
- Semolina 25 grams
- Dry yeast 8 g
- Salt 10 g
- Water (warm) 320 ml
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Main Ingredients Flour, Yeast Dough
- Serving 7 servings
1. Sift flour into a bowl, pour yeast, salt, pour water, sunflower oil, pour semolina. Knead the elastic dough, and divide it into 7 parts, or as you need, depending on what size you want to make plates for the soup.
2. Next, roll out the cakes, be sure to put the parchment paper on the bottom of the vessel on which we will bake, and place the cakes in shape. Leave to approach for 10 minutes.
3. At the end of time we put in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes. We take out of the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
4. Carefully remove the bread plates using a fork from the vessel along the contour, and use as directed.
Enjoy your meal.