- Potato 600 g
- Ground paprika 2 tsp
- Dry garlic powder 2 tsp
- Curry seasoning 0.5 tsp
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Dill Greens 1 beam.
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Garlic, Greens
- Serving 4 servings
1. Grind herbs and mix with spices, add vegetable oil there.
2. Well-washed potatoes, cut into 6-8 parts along and send it to cook for 2 minutes after boiling.
3. We send the hot potatoes to the prepared mixture of spices and mix.
4. In the baking dish, lay the potatoes with the skin down in one layer.
5. Send to the oven at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!