- Flour 200 g
- Butter 150 g
- Sugar 70 g
- 2 eggs
- Curd 150 g
- Sugar 80 g
- 2 eggs
- Viburnum berries 100 g
- Sugar 100 g
- Water 80 ml
- Instant gelatin 20 g
- Main ingredients: Kalina, Curd, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
1. Cooking the dough: beat with a mixer softened butter with sugar. Then add the eggs and continue to beat. Pour flour and knead the dough.
2. Put the dough into the mold, level it with wet hands and send it to the oven 180 degrees. Bake until golden brown. (I have a diameter of 22 cm.)
3. Prepare the filling: grind the cottage cheese, sugar and eggs until smooth.
4. Cool the finished cake, and then put the filling on it and again send the cake to the oven for 10-15 minutes.
5. Prepare the fill: boil the viburnum with sugar until soft in water and wipe it hot through a fine sieve. In hot viburnum, add instant gelatin, quickly and thoroughly stir it until completely dissolved.
6. On the cooled cake, pour the filling and let it completely harden.
Enjoy your meal!