- cottage cheese 200 gr.
- sugar 80 gr. + 30 gr. for powder
- flour 200 gr.
- butter 100 gr.
- apricots 400 gr.
- egg 1 pc.
- starch 4 tsp
- icing sugar to taste
- vanilla or cinnamon optional
- Main ingredients: Apricot, Cottage cheese, Flour
- Serving 4 servings
rolling pin, plate, baking sheet
1) Grind cottage cheese with sugar, then add soft butter, mix well. Add a little sifted flour, knead a soft dough, put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool the butter.
2) Divide the chilled dough into 4 parts. Wash, dry and cut apricots in half, removing the seeds.
3) Roll out thin layers, about 0.3 cm thick, on a flour-sprinkled table.
4) Put apricot halves on one edge of the bed, sprinkle with starch and sugar.
5) Lubricate the free space of the cake with egg white, having previously separated it from the yolk, and sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
6) Form the rolls. Put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
7) Bake the strudel from the curd dough with apricot in the oven at 180 degrees 30-40 minutes.
Apricot puff pastry strudel ready.
When the apricot strudel has cooled, cut them into portions. Sprinkle with powdered sugar on top.