- potatoes 1 kg.
- carrots 300 gr.
- onions 300 gr.
- Korean carrots 30 gr.
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- cooking oil
- champignons 400 gr.
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Carrot, Mushroom
1. Onion cut into small cubes. Grate the carrots. Fry half the onion in vegetable oil with carrots until soft, add salt and pepper at the end.
2. Finely chop the mushrooms. Fry the other half of the onion, add the mushrooms and bring to readiness. At the end, add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Grate one potato (weighing approximately 200 gr.) On a coarse grater. Grated potatoes are distributed in a frying pan with vegetable oil in a thin layer. Top with salt and pepper to taste. Fry on both sides. Thus, we fry the rest of the potato cakes. I got 5 pcs.
4. Put the potato cake on the dish, distribute 1/3 of the carrot and onion filling, followed by the potato cake. Let's leave a little mushroom filling for decoration. We spread 1/2 of the mushroom filling on the potato cakes, alternating the fillings we collect the cake. We decorate the top of the cake with Korean carrots and mushrooms. Enjoy your meal!