- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Hard cheese (grated) 50 g.
- Butter (melted) 20 g.
- Parsley 5 grams
- Salt pinch
- Sweet pepper 50 grams
- Vegetable oil for frying. taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
1. So, pour eggs, milk, melted butter, salt, pour finely chopped sweet pepper and parsley, into the container, stir well.
2. We heat the pan, grease it with vegetable oil, pour the omelette into a thin layer, fry it, sprinkle with grated cheese on one side, twist it a little, add the omelette mixture again, sprinkle with cheese and twist.
3. We repeat all the actions again until the whole mixture is over. You should get a roll.
4. Cut the finished omelet roll and serve. Enjoy your meal!