- Butter 75 g
- Flour 50 g
- Sugar 80 g
- Raisins 75 g
- Sunflower Seeds 75 g
- Oatmeal 40 g
- Eggs 1 pc.
- Ground cinnamon 0.5 tsp
- Salt 0.5 tsp
- Baking powder for the test 0.5 tsp.
- Main ingredients: Raisin, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Beat butter and sugar with a mixer until fluffy and add the egg.
2. Add all other ingredients to the resulting mass and mix.
3. Place cookies on baking paper, oiled, at a distance from each other.
4. Send to the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 190 degrees.
Enjoy your meal!