- Flour 3.5 stack. (glass jar. 250 ml)
- Warm water 1.25 stack.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Dry yeast 1 tbsp
- Sugar 0.5 tbsp
- Sea salt 0.5 tbsp. l
- Main Ingredients Yeast Dough
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Pizza from such a dough turns out to be very thin and delicious, just the way it is loved all over the world!
1. Sift the flour and add salt to it.
2. Brew yeast, sugar in warm water and add olive oil.
3. Knead the dough by adding diluted yeast to the flour.
4. Leave the dough for 60 minutes. in a warm place.
Give it a try! I am sure that you will be satisfied!